At River of Life, we believe the Bible is the inspired written Word of God, written by Holy men as the Spirit of God led them. It is infallible and the final authority in all that is said or done. It is not to be compromised or diluted in any way regardless of the times and seasons in which we live.
- We believe, there is but one true and living God, manifested as the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe, that the Lord Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary and was God manifested in the flesh. He was crucified on the cross for the atonement of all mankind, resurrected from the dead, ascended back to Heaven and now lives in the hearts of those that accept Him as Savior.
- We believe, in water baptism being performed by total immersion in accordance to the Apostles Doctrine (Acts 2:38)
- We believe, in the indwelling of the Holy Ghost, with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
- We believe, in the practice of spiritual gifts for edification of the church body as outlined in 1 Corinthians Chapter 12.
- We believe, that Christians must strive to live a clean moral life as shown by the Word of God.
- We believe, in the literal second coming of Christ and the eternal Kingdom of God.